Thursday 10 November 2011

Free Email Consultation

We are coming to the worse time of year for many people who suffer from mental health problems and depression. Christmas and all the celebrations that go with it can be hard to understand and accept if you are suffering from a mental health condition. The important thing to remember is to not ignore your condition, simply because you believe you should act a certain way.

I will be running a free email consultation service until January 1st and I welcome emails from anyone who is struggling to cope with a mental illness. I also encourage people who are suffering the negative effects of a past or present relationship to get in touch with me.

If you have a child who suffers from a mental health condition or behavioral problem, I can offer advice and support via email.

Interested parties can contact me at Madeline.Mahoney@yahoo.co.uk

Please allow 24-hours for a response.

Dr.Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment